Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Letter of concern

Joleen Schertel

2666 Evergreen Dr.
Penticton, B.C.
V2A 8C6

May 25, 2011

Mr. Kleats
123 Mainstreet
Sportstown, B.C.
V2A 3W1

Dear Mr. Kleats:

My name is Joleen Schertel, we have met on certain occasions, as you might recognize me as the mother of one of your students, Mike. Knowing how much time and effort You put into this team I am hoping to inform you of some concerns I have, since the wellbeing of Your soccer team and its members is as dear to me as I am sure it is to You.

It is in my best interest to stress the importance of your presence. Your students are devoted to your team and their sport. The success of our players is a direct result of the effort you put into this team. Having all players be at an age where discipline isn’t first priority, I know first hand how exertive training this team must be. It is because of their age though that we have to keep in mind what impact our actions have on these children.  

By setting good examples for our children; clear communication, punctuality, and positive, encouraging guidance,positive coaching  can make the best of the team and children.
I hope that this letter will be an encouragenment to finish the season strong.
Feel free to contact me, I would be more than happy to help in any way.

Sincerely,

Joleen Schertel

No comments:

Post a Comment