Monday, February 7, 2011

College application essay

I am exceedingly smart. People apotheosize me. By the age of 10, I already went through the entire school system. From grade 1 to 12 and back from 12 to 7. My life story is worth millions. So is my make up collection. I love pets. I have three cats and one unicorn. I am the proud owner of a Lamborghini Revento`n  and a glitter gel pen.

My dad runs a multi million dollar family business.I work at Mac Donalds's. I can not deny my love for selling Hamburgers and  fries. I strongly believe in living my life as a vegetarian.

In my early years I used to be a body builder. In the following years I gained 142 pounds. Last year I won the biggest looser. I now volunteer in a bakery. I still love black forest cake.
I came up with 200 different fruit pie recipe in the past 6 months. 8 of those are actually good.

My first accomplishment was climbing the Mount Everset at the world record. I am devoted to bungee jumping and high diving, even though I am afraid of heights.
I am a leraner, I am a leader, I am genuine, I am wise, I am commited to excellence. One day i hope my partner for life will be Jack Black.

I can reach my nose with my toe and my ear with my finger. I can run faster than Robert Pattinson in Twilight and can create more magic than Harry Potter in Harry Potter.

I am the perfect applicant for a college with an average around and below Ok. I am the perfect applicant for a college like yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment